All reviews clarion hotel beyond the call of duty front desk fastest elevator priced right older hotel room was clean free breakfast hot breakfast low price breakfast staff biscuits and gravy would stay again convention center staff was very friendly transition furnishings
Reviewed 8 September 2018

Stayed here for the cheap price and I was very pleased. Rooms were extremely clean and staff were nice. The only reason I did not put five stars is because they unexpectedly charged a fifty dollar fee. I did get my money back but this was the only thing, other than that it was great.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
DiviyaK4, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Cedar Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear Matthew,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback.

I apologize that you were charged a fee without your knowledge. To prevent this, we have now put a sign at the front desk explaining that this charge is a deposit and is refunded after you check out.

Thank you once again for your feedback, we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

We really like this hotel. The rooms and breakfast are standard. Nothing to complain about but also nothing to write home about. What makes me rate them a "Very Good" is their service. Their staff is wonderful. They are helpful and friendly. We have always been satisfied with every visit.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Diviya K, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Cedar Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Larongest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our service during your stay with us. I will definitely pass your comments on to our staff, who I am sure will be thrilled with your comments.

Here at Ramada, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Great location near main road. Beautiful lobby and friendly and helpful staff; check-in was quick and beverages and chocolate chip cookies were offered. Our room was excellent and nicely decorated with many amenities. Breakfast was very good.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Diviya K, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Cedar Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback. Positive feedback is always appreciated!

I will share your comments with our staff, who I am sure will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Ramada, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

We booked the Ramada for our car show and Sock Hop event! This hotel went above and beyond with everything! Even went so far as to getting the carpet changed so we could have a clean, beautiful floor! I am excited to see the changes keep going with this hotel! The beds were very comfy and the rooms were spotless! All staff was very accommodating for all of the Car Show guest who traveled! All staff had a smile on their face all day and was happy to be there and enjoying the event as well! Huge thank you and shout out to all the staff and the owners for coming! Truly recommend this hotel for anyone passing through or staying In Cedar Rapids. Right off the I380 and very affordable!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Diviya K, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Cedar Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Dear Stephanie,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay as well as the car show. Thank you for choosing Ramada Hotel & Convention Center it was an honor hosting you.

Here at Ramada, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

I gave this hotel a 5, because I think that it is a great stay for the price. At twice the price, it would have been a 3 or 4. It had a beautiful entry lobby... very nice bar and grill... excellent free breakfast with waitresses... very clean if slightly dated rooms... very courteous staff... quiet stay... lots of tv channels and good WiFi. I was 100% satisfied for the money paid.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Erryl,

I will definitely share your comments with our staff, who I am sure will be encouraged.

We hope to serve you once again in the near future!