“A place like this gives supper clubs a good name!”

Ced-Rel Supper Club
Ranked #58 of 466 Restaurants in Cedar Rapids
Cuisines: American
Description: Get the best steaks & more at the Ced-Rel Supper Club! Local fine dining restaurant for steak & seafood, or rent our banquet room for private dining.
Reviewed 10 July 2018

As other reviewers have stated, this is an “old-fashion supper club”, and I couldn’t be happier! We went on a Thursday night at 6:00 and were seated immediately. The place filled up by 7:00. Our waitress was experienced and was always checking on us. The relish tray is a staple at Ced-Rel, and it did not disappoint. I had the filet and shrimp, as did our male friend. My wife had the half beef tenderloin and shrimp, and our friend’s wife had the shrimp scampi. All steaks were ordered medium rare, and that’s exactly how they arrived. Truly, everyone was very pleased with their food. This was our friends’ first time at Ced-Rel, and half way through the meal they stated, “We’ll be back!”

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Our first time! Steak and shrimp, both delicious! Shrimp scampi was really tasty! Loved the cottage cheese dip on the appetizer tray! Atmosphere is old time supper club. Really fun and relaxing night out. Staff was friendly and attentive. My only complaint is the prices....seem a little steep! Two entrees mentioned above with water to drink plus tip cost us $80. Kind of chilly inside so take a sweater! That being said, we will venture out here again for special occasions.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 30 June 2018

One of the marks of this establishment has been a relish tray that included delicious fried chicken livers. These are a favorite of mine. On the last visit I even ordered the chicken livers as an appetizer. Relish tray delivered and chicken livers were extremely over cooked. Appetizer quickly followed and those were equally over cooked and a few were noticeably burned. I complained to the server. She took them back to the kitchen and you guessed it, the replacement livers also overbreaded and way over cooked.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I hadn't been to Ced Rel in a number of years, and fortunately the food is as good as ever. From the steaks, to the shrimp,to the relish tray, to the best homemade salad dressings. Make a reservation if you can, and still allow plenty of time as everything is cooked to order. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018

They have a Prime Rib night and I always enjoy going on that evening I think it is Tuesday. If you want something different that you can' find very often in Iowa try their frog leg platter.

Date of visit: August 2017