All reviews attractive lobby have stayed at several amana colonies an early flight decent place hot tub room was clean late arrival pool area quiet stay football weekend the breakfast area front desk person cedar rapids airport good nights sleep public areas staff was friendly and helpful
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Very impressed with employee Debbie (front desk). She was very friendly, accommodating and I felt she truly cared about our stay. The room was clean, price was good. We did not have a microwave in our room which is what the confirmation had stated, but we did have a refrigerator. I would definitely stay here again!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tamera T, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Cedar Rapids Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Thank you very much for leaving us a review! I am very happy to see that you had an enjoyable stay. We work hard every day to ensure all of our guests have a pleasant stay. Thank you again for choosing The AmericInn Lodge & Suites by Wyndham.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

We wanted a hotel close the Amana Colonies. So glad to have found this AmericInn! Beautiful and new. So
Close to everything we wanted to do
In the area. I even had special needs requests and they were all accommodated very well.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tamera T, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Cedar Rapids Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Thank you for leaving us a review. I am very happy to see that we were able to meet with your high expectations during your stay. I am also happy that we could accommodate your special request. Here at The AmericInn by Wyndham Cedar Rapids, Iowa we work hard every day to ensure that all our guests have a great stay. I do hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Great place to house the family. We had fifteen different families who really had a great time using the clean and orderly facilities. Breakfast was better than some of the most expensive Hotels. Pool and hot tub were very clean and crystal clear. Rooms were taken care of even with our personal things all over the place. Can’t wait to return to this or another AmericInn. Definitely worth the medium price they ask.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Tamera T, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Cedar Rapids Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you very much for leaving us a review! It was a pleasure to have your family stay with us. We look forward to serving your familie's needs in the future.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Very friendly staff who look out for your needs. Breakfast is good (except bacon), rooms are very nice. They will shuttle you to the airport 24/7 even if they need to call a taxi on their dime. I would recommend this property.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for leaving us a review. Our staff works hard every day to ensure that every guest has a pleasant experience. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

My flight with American was cancelled due to weather. I therefore am spending an unexpected night in Cedar Rapids. My hotel seems very nice…. There are only 6 available outlets in the main area and one in the bathroom… this is actually below average. I also heard the woman at the desk telling the guy in front of me that NO pictures were allowed at this hotel????? I have no idea where that came from but I did hear her tell this guy that…..I do have a constant fan for “white noise” and that makes me happy. The TV is fine and I have two queen beds for a good price. There is NO closet as my clothes are hanging out in the open but no biggie!!!! There is a fridge and the room is pretty nice plus the internet service is very good!!!!! Breakfast was just fine!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Tamera T, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Cedar Rapids Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you for leaving us a review. I am happy to see that we could meet most of your needs during your stay. If you are ever in Cedar Rapids again, we would love to have you stay again.