“Best Steak in CR!”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 October 2016

Great food! Texas Roadhouse is one of our most favorite places to eat! We love The Cowboy Cut sirloin steak, with a loaded baked potato, or sweet potato. My husband loves the side salad with lots of Bleu cheese. Their rolls are served warm with delicious honey butter, to slather on your roll! We also like their skewers of grilled shrimp as a side order. We have eaten here many times, and everything we've tried has been yummy delicious, and the servers are attentive, energetic and helpful!

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

I've eaten almost everywhere in CR and this place is the best deal in town. Where else can you get a steak salad and potato with rolls and peanuts for under nine dollars?? It's consistently good food. Only downside is floor can be dirty and it's loud in there sometimes. Carryout is also very good.

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

The food is good high quality service was good once seated it was extremely busy when we went and we were waiting for at least an hour before seated I recommend calling ahead if possible my biggest complaint has to do with the noise of the restaurant is Extremely Loud not only the music but the atmosphere itself having a conversation with the person next to you is near impossible it was a very chaotic environment in some ways this was good as no one could hear the kids but this environment also was stimulation overload for the kids if we return it would be during lunch time where we can actually have a conversation

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Worst meal I have had in a long time. Vegetables were rare and my steak was dry and well done when I asked for medium rare.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Texas Roadhouse is my favorite affordable steak place. I order the filet mignon and every time it is cooked perfectly. The meat is tender, the sides are delicious and the buns are delicious.