US$130
US$108
US$70
US$66
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$101
US$118
AmericInn by Wyndham Cedar Falls(Cedar Falls)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$80
US$62
US$58
US$114
US$100
All reviewsfront deskwafflesroom was cleancinnamon rollsbiscuits and gravyhot tubthe young ladyfridge and microwavecontinental breakfaststay there againother hotelsfirst flooroff the highwaythe breakfast areagreat place to stayin townmotel
Reviewed 31 May 2017

First let me say I was not thrilled when my husband told me he booked Super 8. But I was pleasantly surprised! The room was updated, clean, and breakfast was above average for a hotel breakfast. I'd say it was extremely comparable to a Holiday Inn Express. It is not located downtown or near tourist activities - takes about 14 minutes to get to the college area. I agree with Terry W. about refusing the rooms next to the stairwell, but I don't think it justifies the rating. They gave me the room on 1st floor next to that stairwell. I didn't even enter the room before I told them get me a new room. Stairwell next to the pool - no way. The front desk was happy to oblige and moved me to a quiet room on the opposite end. I think stairwells just suck everywhere. Room had a fridge and microwave. Not lots of extra space, but we fit a pack and play with no problem. We checked out the pool but never made it there. It was good size and not crowded, even for Memorial Day weekend.
Breakfast had waffles, biscuits and gravy, 2 types of cereal, toast, yogurt, and apples.
Tip - If you are camping or minimizing your dining out expense, check out the gas station right next door. It was almost like a small grocery store. That was surprising.

Room Tip: Pick end opposite of pool. We had 122 and it was quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Kelly B, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Cedar Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Thank you very much for your excellent review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know you had a pleasant stay. I'm happy to hear the staff was able to provide a room that suited your needs better. I also want to point out that you are very correct to state the gas station (Kwick Star) is like a small grocery store. We recommend it to a lot of our guests coming in for anything small that they don't want to go to a bigger store for. Thank you again for staying with us, and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Good location - friendly staff - frayed towels reminded me of home.

DO NOT ACCEPT ROOM 202 or any other room next to a stairway. The thumping you hear from daylight to dark are the little kids running up and down the stairs from the pool to their rooms. Or it could be those going to breakfast. The hot breakfast was soooo cheap; hign carbs, nothing else. If you are grandparents then AVOID this place. Never again will I stay here.

Room Tip: Grandparents should stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Terry W

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize you had a bad experience with us, and will work with the staff regarding anything we may be able to do to help these kind of situations in the future. Normally we would want to move you to a different room if you are uncomfortable, but if this wasn't an option we would want to try to work with you in a different way. We hope you give us another chance in the future if traveling through the area, and if requested, can typically place in you a different part of the hotel. It could be a whole new experience!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We visited for a family event. We've stayed at other hotels in the past, but decided to try here since other relatives had stayed. We were not disappointed. We booked through an online travel agency, so I wasn't sure what to expect. We got right into our room with no problems. I would have liked to have a chair in the room, besides the desk chair, but it wasn't bad. The pool was decent our first night, but the second night the water seemed very cloudy. The next morning there were signs up saying the pool was closed.

Good breakfast. My son ate 3 waffles both days, and the biscuits and gravy were very good.

We will stay again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Kelly B, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Cedar Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review! We're ecstatic to hear you plan on visiting us again when traveling through the area! I deeply apologize about the pool problems during your stay. Thankfully it has been fixed and is back up and running! Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you again next time.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Stayed here with two seniors. I had requested rooms close to lobby and breakfast area. The desk clerk (wish I could remember her name) was friendly and helpful. The rooms were very nice. Clean, well lit, and beds very comfortable. Breakfast had a good variety of food and plenty of seating. Will remember this Super 8 when next we travel through this area.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and also for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! We are happy to hear you had an excellent stay, and look forward to having you back in the future!

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Great location and economical. Breakfast was not up to par with similar Motels we have stayed at.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your review, and we appreciate the feedback! We hope you choose us again if traveling through the area.