“cute coffee house in an old downtown”
Review of Uptown Ivy

Uptown Ivy
Ranked #8 of 91 Restaurants in Burlington
Reviewed 29 January 2018

It was good to see an old store front in an old downtown transformed into a quaint coffee shop. It's a small resturant where you go to the counter and order, get your own silverware and coffee. The food is good and the atmosphere is unique.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Came here with my teenage daughter on a day off from school. We were very impressed with the quality of everything. We had the turkey/artichoke panini, white bean soup, turkey-veggie wrap, and the broccoli salad. It was fresh and oh so good. We finished off the meal by sharing a piece of apple-carrot layer cake. You get more food than you get at Panera and taste better too, not mention the cost is less. Great downtown location!

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I had lunch here yesterday, which was my second trip here. My husband and I come to Burlington once in a while when he has business here, and I love to come here for a nice lunch on my own.

Both times I had a half sandwich with side, and chose ham for my sandwich and deviled eggs for my side. The sandwiches were really good, and the eggs- YUM!! I’ve never seen that as a side and was psyched to see it as an option. I like too that you can get a half sandwich so you don’t have to get a ton of food. I just want something light for lunch.

Of course I had to get dessert (hello, it IS a bakery), and they always have good options. On my last visit I had a mint brownie (made the right way, with a layer of mint frosting and then a layer of hard chocolate on top) and this time opted for a pumpkin bar with cream cheese frosting. The portions are large and soooooo yummy!

The bakery is usually pretty busy for lunch, but I have never had an issue finding a spot to sit, enjoy my lunch and read my book. The staff is friendly and helpful. Love this lunch spot!

I also enjoy all the shops in the area. Walking around the downtown area is fun, and great retail therapy!

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here twice and it was delicious both times! They serve sandwiches, salads, soups, sides, and desserts. We will definitely be regulars here!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Last year, I visited another Ivy location in a Burlington car dealership and had a wonderful lunch experience. This year, the Uptown Ivy locale provided delicious box lunches for a small group. They easily accommodated various dietary restrictions such a gluten and dairy-free salad for me, a vegetarian sandwich for someone else and various hearty meat sandwiches for others. If I lived here, this would be my "go-to" spot for lunches and snacks. Yum!