“Delicious!”
Review of Uptown Ivy

Uptown Ivy
Ranked #8 of 91 Restaurants in Burlington
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here twice and it was delicious both times! They serve sandwiches, salads, soups, sides, and desserts. We will definitely be regulars here!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Last year, I visited another Ivy location in a Burlington car dealership and had a wonderful lunch experience. This year, the Uptown Ivy locale provided delicious box lunches for a small group. They easily accommodated various dietary restrictions such a gluten and dairy-free salad for me, a vegetarian sandwich for someone else and various hearty meat sandwiches for others. If I lived here, this would be my "go-to" spot for lunches and snacks. Yum!

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Wow! Wish we lived in Burlington. We kept saying that we would love to have a place like this in our community. The quality of the food was amazing. Portions are large and prices are very reasonable. The little spot was packed, very clean, and the servers were so friendly and nice. We have already been talking about how much we enjoyed our meal and recommending this place to people just a few hours after eating there!

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

We had the most amazing food... rueben, chicken salad, veggie sandwich...sides were unbelievable, sweet potato sticks, onion pie (Yes onion pie) and tomato pie (the crust of this pie was the flakiest I have ever had...the flavors were perfectly melded together...I can't not wait to go back..

Reviewed 17 August 2017

had lunch here in June and came back this week for dessert. The food is amazing and fresh and homemade. Not just your usual menu. different menu daily. wish it was closer to home. It would be a regular stop. The desserts are also amazing. The staff if very friendly and always a smile. looking forward to next time.