“girls day out”
Review of Uptown Ivy

Uptown Ivy
Ranked #8 of 91 Restaurants in Burlington
Reviewed 17 August 2017

had lunch here in June and came back this week for dessert. The food is amazing and fresh and homemade. Not just your usual menu. different menu daily. wish it was closer to home. It would be a regular stop. The desserts are also amazing. The staff if very friendly and always a smile. looking forward to next time.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

My husband and I stopped for lunch this past weekend and really enjoyed this little cafe in downtown Burlington. The meat frittata was amazing; the best egg based meal I have ever had. The atmosphere was pleasant and the staff was very friendly. We would definitely stop back when we are in town again.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Love the fresh baked goods every day, and all the home made soups and salads. The food and the people make this place every thing is home made.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

We had Reuben sandwiches today for lunch, @ the Uptown Ivy. The food and service were great. Very nice and charming place. The only negative I would say is it's a little noisy. Definitely worth trying.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

I was wandering around downtown Burlington on my bicycle and looking for lunch. Not realizing that the place had just closed, I walked into this charming cafe. Rather than throw me out, I was encouraged to sit and have lunch.
The soup I ordered was something special. It contained flavor notes I'm not sure I've ever had before. Turns out that the recipe came from the Middle East.
No one seemed to mind that I was the only customer in the place and I didn't mind the cleaning and mopping taking place around me.
Overall, a pleasant and filling experience.