“Good and mostly inexpensive ”
Review of El Taco Casa

El Taco Casa
Ranked #18 of 87 Restaurants in Burlington
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

The food could be bland to some. Having little kids, this (and call ahead take out) is great! The sauce will spice it up for you.

I wish they had fried mushrooms, ordered "buttons". They are still good but are not mushrooms. They are fried jalepenos.

Bring cash or check. They DO NOT ACCEPT ANY PLASTIC.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

I always stop at El Taco Casa. I love their meat and bean burritos! The little cups-o-sauce are good, too! The orders are made quickly and you can eat in or carry out. Their menu is pretty varied. If you don't want Mexican fare, you can have a tenderloin or some other type of sandwich. All-in-all, a great little place for good Mexican food at reasonable prices!

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I asked a few people where to go in town for good real Mexican food and this was the place they suggested. I got the soft shell tacos and didn't really care for them much. The shells literally fell apart as soon as I picked them up, they are very very thin. I've never seen shells like them before. You don't get chips and salsa at the table like every Mexican restaurant I've ever been in does. And the "chips and cheese" is just yellow spicy nacho cheese, not the good white cheese.
I would not recommend coming here if you want real Mexican food. Sorry

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Enjoy a wide choice of Mexican and American food prepared in this local restaurant. Prices are great. Food is tasty. Many return frequently and choose this as their favorite local eatery.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

good food, consistent quality, and they don't mess up your order :)love their homemade hot sauce, and I always order their potato skins