“Birthday cake ice cream”

Grandpa's Homemade Icecream
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Burlington
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Best home made ice cream ever! The birthday cake ice cream is the best!! The brownie & turtle sundae is also good!

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Really exceptional ice cream in every flavor combination you can think of. Nicest people running it also.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

This family business has a large variety of ice cream flavors to pick from. Everything we have tried has been delicious!

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Everyone enjoyed their ice cream and walked away satisfied. I was hoping for a bigger selection of flavors but we were happy with our choices.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I've only there a few times but I my opinion there is nothing special about Grandpa's I've cream.
It's just okay ice cream.