“The boy and I”

Grandpa's Homemade Icecream
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Burlington
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Little man has urged me to stop in many times, and today was the day. Great place, welcoming staff, and very delicious deserts. The Brickle butter was spot on. I can say the family and I will be going back :-)

Reviewed 21 December 2017

This ice cream was no doubt the smoothest and most flavorful I have ever tasted. When I c=visit Burlington you can bet I will go for another ice cream treat!

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Excellent quality of ice cream and variety! The ice cream is delicious. While I have only tried one of their soups last winter, it was tasty and just the right temperature!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Good ice cream, nice place to visit, not convinced it's the best ice cream ever, but the decor is cute.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Best ice cream in town
I’m Italian and this is like the Italian gelato.
Is really good, natural and tasty.