“The Food is Fine if You Don't Mind Hair”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #51 of 90 Restaurants in Burlington
Description: At Wendy's in Burlington, IA we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. See our Wendy's Burlington, IA hours, Wendy's coupons and menu. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed 5 February 2018

I have eaten at this Wendy's several times and it has been fine, but last night I took my 3 daughters there for a late dinner. The man who took our orders was quirky and way too personal. He seemed more interested in conversing than in taking my order and I had to repeat certain items for him a few times before he got it right.

When our order came, my daughter's baked potato lacked the bacon we had ordered for it. I pointed this out and the error was quickly remedied. The really horrific part of the evening happened when my 8 year old was half way through her Baconator fries. WE DISCOVERED A LARGE TANGLE OF BROWN, CURLY HAIR hiding under the cheese. I pointed this out to the manager who quickly replaced it with a clean order.

I understand that rogue hairs can happen in the food industry, but THERE WERE WAY TOO MANY HAIRS FOR THIS TO HAVE BEEN AN ACCIDENT. I couldn't finish my food and I still feel ill thinking about it.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I think Wendy's has the best salads of all the Fast Food places in town. their prices are fair, and you can still get through the drive in without waiting half an hour. I've had their other food which is very acceptable but the salad selection is my favorite.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 24 August 2016

convenient location, food always good, price very reasonable
We are senior citizens so, when we order an entrée, we get a complimentary drink. We enjoy this clean restaurant--good business but they keep the lines moving.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Although they had many hamburger and chicken sandwiches, my favorite is their specialty salad with a frosty(soft serve icecream in a cup) for dessert.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 10 May 2016

Wendy's has proven to be the best Fast Food in Burlington in all aspects. The place has been recently renovated too. They offer great burgers, salads, shakes, frosties, soup, baked potatoes...etc.
They also have outdoor seating when the weather is nice
Take care, it gets pretty busy during lunch time!

Date of visit: May 2016