“Family Christmas”

Boogaloo Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #13 of 91 Restaurants in Burlington
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Description: Imagine a great restaurant and cool sports bar rolled into one. Featuring a delicious All-American menu and great drinks, this is THE place for music, sports, and entertainment – including 40 jumbo LED screen TVs.
Reviewed 26 December 2017

My family of 17 ordered 2 of the 28" pizzas and we had leftovers. The pizza was ok what wasn't ok was the way they acted when we walked in. There were only about 6 people in the whole restaurant but the girl at the front desk demanded to know if we made reservations! Considering we were the only ones in the place I thought they could have been more accommodating. Especially for the mediocre food we were served

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I had a disappointing experience at this venue. The service sub-par and the food was average at best. I wish I would give a better recommendation.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

We were seated and 10 minutes passed with no one acknowledging our table. I finally got up and asked if we had a server, 5 more minutes and one showed up.
Food was ok, steaks were over done and the BBQ sauce that they use for the ribs is so sweet it tasted like they poured a can of Pepsi in it.
Over all it was ok, service could have been better, food average.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

During our stay at the Catfish Bend Inn & Spa, we had a dinner at the Boogaloo Café which is part of the Pzazz resort complex. The menu includes appetizers, salads, burgers, pizza, sandwiches and some other specialty dishes including steaks along with the usual assortment of sides. Our meals were good and the service was attentive without be overbearing. Weekdays, there is a happy hour as well as a late night weekend happy hour.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Wow!! Is all I can say!! You guys rock!! Best Pizza I ever ate!! They do not skimp on toppings here, the pizza is loaded from edge to edge with toppings, the crust crispy and thin!! Again hands down best pizza ever!!! I definitely recommend this place for good eats also reasonable for families. Great Job!!