“Great food!”

Shokai Sushi
Ranked #16 of 91 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Love the shrimp, koni salad, matzu roll, Shokai Firehouse roll & the mild wings.. it’s very hard to decide what food I want when I go!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 7 May 2018

I highly recommend the spicy octopus sushi. The spicy tuna was pretty good, too, but the octopus was my favorite. We had the chicken wings and some egg rolls as well and both were good. I absolutely love the sauce they use on the wings. Prices are decent and our waiter was very friendly, attentive and accommodating. I will definitely be going back!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 31 January 2018

This place has been great in the past but now there is MUCH better sushi to be found at the local Hy Vee grocery store. Not sure what changed, but until the reviews are consistently good again, I won't be going back.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 25 October 2017

I’ve been to Shokai Sushi at least a dozen times in my trips to Burlington and it’s really good. The have some unique rolls and the portions on the nigiri is excellent. Of course, with a 4 star review it goes without saying that the seafood is fresh too.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 23 May 2017

It was like eating in a run down bar. The service was good but the food was only ok. They need to take a look at Fairfields Shokai and mirror it.

Date of visit: May 2017