“Small restaurant, small plates, big flavors!”

Krafted Bar & Bistro
Ranked #19 of 87 Restaurants in Burlington
Reviewed 22 March 2018

My daughter and I dined at Krafted on a Tuesday evening after work, but because the restaurant is small, we made reservations and we were glad we did. Service is quick and the menu changes often. The drink list is huge with lots of spirits, wines, and craft beers. We each tried one of their wine flights: three small glasses of selected wines. Hers was two dry whites and a red while mine was three reds; that way we got to sample six wines! The winner was a dry reisling from the Finger Lakes. We plan to buy a case. For dinner she ordered a caprese salad that was very good. I had a small bowl of creamy leek soup, also good. We shared four small plates: poke salad with Ahi tuna, Asian pancakes with sausage, lamb chops, and shrimp and grits. We really liked the poke salad served with fragrant rice and the pancakes; although we thought the sausage overpowered the dish so we took it out. The other two choices were also tasty. For dessert my daughter had creme brule, which was good but a bit eggy. Be aware that this restaurant specializes in small plates, so order at least two plates per person if you're hungry. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Traveling through Burlington for work, I stopped at Krafted. I was really impressed with the food here. It is a tapas style place, so I went with a couple of dishes and they both were excellent, especially the Korean Chicken. Wow. I have been to places all over and this ranks up there. The bartender was great too. it is a smaller place, but worth the trip.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

This bistro and bar could compete in any big city with a sophisticated small plates menu that features creative food combinations. I ordered a tuna poke bowl which was right in the wheelhouse of Hawaiian-born chef, Jared Kaulukukui and co-creator, Bryan Knapp. A warm brownie with ice cream and caramel sauce was a truly comforting dessert. They have an extensive selection of beers, wines and mixed drinks. Yes, the plates are small but this allows you to order two or more different items to entertain your palate. Who needs a trough of so-so food? "Curated" is the perfect word for the bar and food selections.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Big city cuisine in downtown Burlington! Plates are small portions so order more than one if your hungry.

Best old fashions in the seia area! Excellent selection of wine and liquor.

These guys are both passionate about there work and product.

Try something new. You should eat here!

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Have gone a couple of times since i mived to Burlington in July. So far the best food in town. Small plates, love it though because it gives me reason to try something new every time. So far have not been disappointed. Will be a regular stop as my wife and I go out for dinner on date nights