“Great place for coffee and a light lunch or breakfast”

Beancounter coffeehouse
Reviewed 6 January 2018

Fresh coffee drinks, great atmosphere, outdoor seating when the weather is warm. Lots of quaint seating. quick service.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

If I lived here, my husband would be here every day. We stopped on a hot afternoon, so we actually had a beer and iced tea, but they have BEAUTIFUL treats and coffee that smells amazing. The best thing for us was the room on the lower level with comfortable couches and chairs. It would be great to sit with my tablet or book and have coffee and roll. Soooo peaceful relaxing. No need to hurry!

Reviewed 17 June 2017

This coffee shop is in the middle of downtown. It is so cute and much bigger than it looks on the outside. The baristas are friendly and knowledgeable, especially Nicole. She is super friendly and always has a smile on her face. They also serve lunch items, alcohol, and a variety of delicious looking pastries. Enjoy the live music while you sip wine Check for event schedule.

1  Thank sassynesswithasmile
Reviewed 9 April 2017

Tried the Bean Counter for the first time this weekend. We loved the atmosphere! Cute tables, decor and the coffee was amazing! We each had the spinach quiche and fruit cup, yummy! I would say the only issue is the parking.

1  Thank tamigerber
Reviewed 2 February 2017

Great atmosphere and the coffee isn't half bad either :D I'm not much of a coffee drinker ( I prefer tea or hot chocolate ) but when I see something interesting on the menu I order it to try. This place has some nice things to offer.

1  Thank Jessica F