“Great Place”
Review of Sassy Strawberry

Sassy Strawberry
Ranked #31 of 88 Restaurants in Burlington
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Entire family loves it. The selection is endless, staff very friendly and establishment very clean.
They have something for everyone here. Will continue tho come back!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Frozen yogurt taste like ice cream and about 18 (?) varieties to choose from. Lots of toppings from crunchy items, candy and fresh fruit. I really like the bobas which are fruit juice filled pea sized "bubbles". Don't forget to ask for whipped cream to fill up the dish and top it off with the raspberry sauce --so good!

Reviewed 1 April 2017

This icecream parlor features many flavors of frozen yogurt and icecream with wonderful fresh fruit topping and every topping you could imagine.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

We have visited Sassy Strawberry a few times and have always had a great experience. The staff is very helpful and welcoming. We took in a family of 5 (three small children) and let them pick any toppings they wanted and the cost was $4-5 per person, which is about the same as getting a blizzard at DQ. They have dozens & dozens of toppings to pick from. Anywhere from gummies to cake pops to whoppers. They also had a props box and picture station for kids to take pics at. We will definitely be back when we visit Burlington again.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

I tend to get the cookies and crème yogurt but there are several options. Topping include anything from syrups, to candies, to cereal. At times, I am stunned at how much the icecream bowl is. I know it is all based on weight but since I tend to get the same thing, I just can't seem to put my finger on it. I feel the staff tend to be younger girls and they are not personalable or overly friendly but are not rude either, just do not expect small talk from them, in my experience.