“Pearl in the rough ”

Roxano's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Vevay
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

My wife and I were out to purchase bottles of wine and stopped for lunch. We almost walked by it. Nice small town Italian food joint. Friendly staff. Ample servings. Enjoyed the food. I had side salad and a small pizza my wife had a salad and worked on a slice. The bread sticks were fairly tasty. We would go back....

Reviewed 10 June 2016

I was looking for dinner place in Vevay, a small town with few options, and picked this place from the good reviews - especially noting the many comments about the breadsticks. There were spot-on. We ordered the regular size, and it's a plate of 12 swimming in garlic butter. First impression was can we really eat all these? Yup, couldn't stop eating them. Soft, bit soggy and delicious. I at the chicken pesto flatbread, wife had the pizza, both meals were quite good.

We did have a challenge finding it, its small and a bit hidden in the block. So just go to corner of the main drag (Rt 56) and Ferry, and its in the SW corner block on Ferry

Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

I have to say I wasn't even sure we were at the same place that was reviews on trip advisor when we went here, was pretty excited when we got here but not so thrilled when we left
I got a hoagie which was ok wife got lasagna and it only had like 3 noodles and rest was some kind of meat sauce see picture
My hoagie was pretty good but everyone's raving about the breadsticks so we got some not so good, I liked Pizza Hut much better
This place is just average at best but usually when I see too ratings on a place means it's pretty good here could've passed
Keep in mind this place is closed on Mondays

Reviewed 21 February 2016

Small restaurant in a slightly out-of-the-way town, but really worth the drive. We drove about 45 minutes to get there. I heard about this place on the Cincinnati radio, and wife and I decided to check it out on a beautiful late winter day. I looked it up on Trip Advisor and I noticed that the breadsticks were mentioned on everybody else's review of this place. I will absolutely chime in on that one - you could make a meal of these on their own. Small yeast crust irregularly shaped deep fried bread soaked in garlic butter and served with dipping sauces - Man, are they yummy !!!! We ordered the pizza, but the recommendation on the radio was the Chicken Parm. I'll take what we got - sausage, pep, onion, green pepper all on a light crust, and prepared just the way we like with the meats on top of the cheese and slightly well done. They did it right !!! Would I come back ? - ABSOLUTELY !! Would I bring friends ?? - yep, but you need to get their early if you have a large group - it is small inside. This is one of the better pizzas I've had. We both enjoyed it a lot.

2  Thank showstang
Reviewed 27 November 2015

I like all three types of their breadsticks (garlic, mexican and cinnamon). I like the pizza as well but the breadsticks are the best!

2  Thank Jennifer D