“Great Italian Restaurant”

Roxano's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Vevay
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 October 2015

Great food, great service and very friendly. Would recommend this restaurant if you are on the Vevay area.

1  Thank Nancy V

Reviewed 15 September 2015

Our hostess at the Schenck Mansion recommended this place to us saying that they have the best bread sticks. She was RIGHT, they were delicious!! My husband had a sandwich that he really enjoyed and I had a chicken and balsamic flatbread. We both enjoyed our meal! The facility seemed clean although a bit dated. They were doing quite a bit of business for a Wednesday evening. I admit I did look at all the plates going by as we ate and everything looked delicious!

1  Thank GrandmaJillOhio
Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

Been here a few times. The bread sticks are delicious. The pizzas and subs are very good too. Sometimes this little place gets very busy. It is worth the wait.

2  Thank bigspankdaddy
Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

First let me say this restaurant changed ownership and the pizza sauce is now not so good. The good news is they have a lot of other food that is very good. I would recommend the breadsticks for sure! The service is always friendly (maybe not always speedy). I would recommend this place for mainly the breadsticks and friendly service; for pizza and anything with the pizza sauce on it I would look other places. Overall it is a great place to eat in Vevay!

2  Thank Keith H
Reviewed 6 August 2015

Pleasant staff and good service. The food was plentiful and well presented. A good choice for casual dining in this small town.

1  Thank WynB