“Average room but helpful front desk people”

Super 8 Terre Haute
Ranked #12 of 18 Hotels in Terre Haute
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went for a funeral and had booked a king size bed room due to it being cheaper. I had my 2 special needs siblings with me and the front desk person changed the room to two queens instead for the same price which was very nice and appreciated the bathroom was not quite as clean as I would have liked but nothing too horrendous. There was a slight musty smell in the room. About A day after my stay I had noticed a $50 charge on my bank statement and had called to inquire about it they had told me it was due to the housekeeper saying there were towels missing I had informed the front desk that the housekeeper took the towels on Saturday and I never restocked them so they took my information and talked to the manager and the housekeeper that was there on Saturday and did refund my money in a timely fashion. It was good for what we paid for.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Melinda T, Manager at Super 8 Terre Haute, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for providing feedback about your stay. We appreciate every guests' opinions. I am glad to hear, for the most part, that you had an enjoyable stay. I am glad that our staff was able to accomodate you and your siblings. We train our staff to provide great Customer Service. I am also glad that you were able to get the extra charge to your card taken care of in a timely fashion. We definitely appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Mendy

There are newer reviews for Super 8 Terre Haute

Reviewed 13 August 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Melinda T, Manager at Super 8 Terre Haute, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Reviewed 13 August 2017

have used this hotel many times is a good short stay clean well run manger mandi and nite clerk wes do an excelent job

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for providing feedback about your stay. We appreciate your business. We train our staff to take pride in providing a clean, safe, and friendly environment. I am glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

There was no attendant at the desk on duty when we arrived. Room had some slight blood stains visible on the sheets. Staff was helpful in finding us another room. The place was busy on a summer weeknight but rooms were quiet.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Melinda T, Manager at Super 8 Terre Haute, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback about your stay. I am sorry to hear that you were not greeted by our Front Desk attendant. We do try to make sure that each and every guest is greeted with a smile and a friendly face. I am sorry that you had issues with your bed linens but I am glad that our staff was able to get you into another room quickly. We strive on providing a clean and friendly environment. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

The night front desk guy was very symptomatic to my problems. He gave me a good rate understanding that I had already paid for a nasty room at the local Travelodge. That was a horrible experience and I will now always stay with Super 8.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Melinda T, Manager at Super 8 Terre Haute, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent stay. We value each and every guest opinion. I am glad to hear that our staff was able to accomodate your lodging needs at a good rate. Our staff takes pride in providing each and every guest with the best Customer Service. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you as a guest in the future.