“Love the rolls”

Add it.
Cinnabon
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Terre Haute
Reviewed 6 February 2016

Great friendly staff that are always quick to offer assistance and go above and beyond. Clean location.

Reviewed 18 October 2015

What can I say? Of you're looking for ooey gooey cinnamon rolls that are just out of the oven, look no further!

Reviewed 7 January 2015

We visited here over Christmas. We got two of the specialty rolls with pecans. They were both deliciously oozy and gooey, really good rolls.

Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

I let my wife do the shopping while I eat my Cinnabon and drink a cup of coffee. I love his place and their Cinnabons. My wife thanks you!

Been to Cinnabon? Share your experiences!