“Best doughnuts in town for sure!”
Review of Square Donuts

Square Donuts
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Terre Haute
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

They absolutely have the best doughnuts. Made fresh every day. Be sure to get there early or you will not get your favorite. My personal favorites are the Bavarian creme and cake doughnut with chocolate icing..

Reviewed 6 May 2017

The doughnuts are really, really fresh. They are some of the best in the country. There is a long john-type with pecans and white filling that is to die for.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Traveling and seen the the sign of square donuts. We needed a sugar rush so that we could continue on our journey, we stopped, now I admit it was early 6:40am in the morning, I asked the cashier were the donuts fresh and made this morning, and of course I get the answer of yes they were fresh and today's donuts!!! I only asked because that was no what they looked like, they looked as if the donuts had sat there for a few days. As I am browsing around the store, another customer comes in the store, I guess he was a regular visitor of the store, but I also took it as a little racist because of our skin color!!!!! I heard the cashier tell the guy, which donuts to choose from because what was old and what was somewhat fresh, I told my friend to let's go and find somewhere to purchase something.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Best donuts anywhere and huuuuge cinnamon rolls to die for. Bring cash! They have so many kinds of donuts and their coffee is awesome too. But just get the original square donuts. They are the very best ever!!!!

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

It's closed. Not sure when but when we drove by it was closed and the building was for sale. Looks like it has been closed for a while as the grass was really tall