Hampton Inn Terre Haute
GardenInn.com
US$116
US$109
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$95
US$90
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Drury Inn & Suites Terre Haute(Terre Haute)
US$119
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$113
US$102
US$135
US$124
Pear Tree Inn Terre Haute(Terre Haute)
US$96
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleanfront desk staffa great staycomplimentary breakfastconvenient locationin townoff the highwaythe breakfast areawould recommend this hotel to anyonefitness centerindoor pooldefinitely stay here againvery nice hotelwafflesstaff was friendlydeniseinns
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Amazing from the start. Hotel staff was top notch from the start. I will definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends. We had amazing service and the breakfast was superb. Thank you for making our stay a pleasurable one

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DENISES699, General Manager at Hampton Inn Terre Haute, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us! It was such a pleasure to have you here and I am so happy to see you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey as they provide us valuable insight as to what we are doing right and how we can enhance our guest service.
We look forward to your next visit when you are in the area again! Take care and have a wonderful day!!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I checked out on the 13th, today is the 16th and haven't had my deposit credited to my bank account nor have I received my points. Also we had a long drive home so we checked out early. It was shortly before breakfast service but we were not offered to have breakfast before departing. I say this because the desk attendant and the breakfast attendant were both enjoying their breakfast. When I came down to check out I noticed them walking out of the breakfast area with their food, closed the doors then sat down to eat. If it was open for them I think opening a few minutes earlier for departing guests would have been nice.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DENISES699, General Manager at Hampton Inn Terre Haute, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Thank you so much for your recent stay and valuable feedback. We will address the issue you named to avoid further conflict such as this. We strive to be your home away from home, and provide the best service around. This is not acceptable and we apologize for the breakfast not being available for you. We hope if you are ever in the area again, you give us the opportunity to host you again, to show this was in fact not normal for us. We wish you safe travels.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

To clarify, the staff and service was excellent and the beds were fantastic. I had sent a standard special request about distance from the elevator because my husband has limited mobility, and that had not been read, but when I asked they were able to change me to a much smaller room with double beds but closer to the elevator. But the hotel is a bit tired and beat up. It seems they tried to spruce up some things, but the tiles in the very small bathroom were dangerously slick when wet. I almost hit the floor, but it would have been even more serious for my husband. Traffic was loud, though the loud AC covered it when running. The pool was nice and large.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
DENISES699, General Manager at Hampton Inn Terre Haute, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay with us. Your thoughts are appreciated and provide valuable insight as to what we are doing right and how we can enhance guest service. We are sincerely sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations. We strive to have our guest just as happy walking out as they were walking in. Please, if you are ever in the area again, we’d love to show you this most certainly is not the normal for our establishment. Thanks again for your comments and for being our guest. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We made a reservation at this hotel on a driving trip. The first problem was when we tried to put in the address in our GPS would not except it finally as we got closer we tried a random address that showed up on the Hilton.com website and got directed to a very rural, scary, isolated area. We called the hotel and they told us that it was right off I 70 in town. When we reported that we had spent 35 minutes looking for the hotel the clerk replied, "yeah, but we know that the GPS maps that can't find us."we checked in and found that the mattresses felt like scooped out pieces of old foam. Next time will know better and will stay in Indianapolis.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
DENISES699, General Manager at Hampton Inn Terre Haute, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay with us. Your thoughts are greatly appreciated and provide us valuable insight as to what we are doing right and how we can enhance our guest service. We are sincerely sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations.
I do hope you will give us another chance to be of service to you. Thanks again for your comments and for being our guest. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Located right next to a very run down Motel 6, this Hampton Inn location disappoints in most categories. The building and furniture are old. The staff is low energy. The room selection was poor. The breakfast was as expected.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank michaelsW1622QU
DENISES699, General Manager at Hampton Inn Terre Haute, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay with us. Your thoughts are appreciated and provide valuable insight as to what we are doing right and how we can enhance guest service. We are sincerely sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations. There is no good excuse for the problems you had with your stay. We strive to have our guest just as happy walking out as they were walking in. Please, if you are ever in the area again, we’d love to show you this most certainly is not the normal for our establishment. Thanks again for your comments and for being our guest. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.