See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

The room was nice, modern and clean. Very friendly staff, Everyone I encountered show respect in their work. Don julio, the on-site restaurant serves Mexican cusine and live entertainment. Definitely recommend to other travellers

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
KnightsInntellcity, Webmaster at Knights Inn Tell City, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Kningts Inn Tell City
It is really nice to note that that you liked the stay and services at our hotel during your recent visit
Glad to see your positive observations which shall definitely make us run that extra mile.
We look forward to welcome you again soon!!!

Best Regards,
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed at knights inn inn tell city in for couple of nights , my experience was very good. Friendly staff very comfortable room and amenities. Would highly recommend you stay at this property.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Vick B
KnightsInntellcity, Webmaster at Knights Inn Tell City, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate and value your feedback. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share this review with my team and we’ll strive to make your next stay even better. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than this one.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Non smoking room smelled like smoke and the bathroom was dirty but the bed was clean and the price was right. You get what you pay for. Breakfast was packaged honey buns and the coffee tasted like dirty water. Took 15 minutes for the person at the desk to find my reservation.

Stayed: September 2016
KnightsInntellcity, Webmaster at Knights Inn Tell City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments about Knights Inn here in Tell City. I’m pleased that you had a generally good experience with us, but I’m very concerned that we didn’t live up to your standards or expectations because of several issues, including slow service. We take great pride in our hotel, and I hope that shows. We’re also always working to get better. I hope you will give us another chance and see that we’re doing what we can to improve and enhance the guest experience.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

I feel that I may need a tetanus shot after staying here?

Didn't look the best from the outside, but it's a Knights Inn........ Ha!!! Deceptive advertising!! Look at attached photos!

Mold, dirt, rust, and a weird smell I'm room 244.

Pool empty.

The front lobby receptionist probably wear shoes or at least socks during the performance of his duty!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your opinions about our well-respected hotel here in Tell City. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your needs and did not live up to your expectations. We take pride in our hotel and in providing a great place to stay for so many guests, and I deeply regret that we let you down. Perhaps you will give us another try in the future so we can do a better job of satisfying you. We’re always working to get better.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

So, the bed was ok and the air conditioner worked in 1 of our rooms. Besides that, this place is in terrible condition. It looks like the owners are trying to replace things, but it looks like a junk pile of furniture and old bathroom fixtures. It advertised a pool, which our kids were excited about, but that thing was empty and no where close to being ready to open.
A dozen dumpsters need to be brought in and everything that is sitting outside needs to be loaded up and hauled away. Start by cleaning the place up and making it safe for families to simply walk around.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Cliff P

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments about our changing and improving hotel here in Tell City. I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable. We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that we let you down. You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time. Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant, consistent guest experience.