All reviews yogurt one night stayed here guests indy tv
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

This place is dirty, the staff are liars, chair covers had holes in them, stains on walls, ceiling fans dirty, the only bathroom we where allowed to use had no soap and a dirty hand towel to dry hands, refrigerator that we was told we could use was filthy and had old food in it. It was finally half cleaned by the staff...Customer service at this place was HORRIBBLE it was mainly from one employee that was upset because she lied and was caught in her multiple lies. I could go on and on about how bad this place sucks, but I'm tired of writing. Oh by the way the rooms which I looked at a couple of months prior are very poor quality, they are out dated and dirty.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2016

We went there after reading wonderful reviews on Trip Advisor. Pictures looked fabulous. But......it was nothing like the representation! First, they tried to give us a lesser room than we had reserved. We did then, get a room inside, upstairs, that at first glance looked and smelled better than the first room. However, the entire place was dirty. The pillowcases had black marks on them, no bedspread at all, the sheets were not crisp making me think they were also not clean. The carpet was full of lint and dirt. The bathroom had a dirty rag on one of the pipes by the toilet. Bathroom door wouldn't close. Toilet was not working properly, took half an hour to refill. First breakfast was cold, mushy french toast, next was a bowl of fruit in the kitchen that we helped ourselves to, the third was going to be leftovers from a party the night before. We went to Denny's. The place needs some Good Staff.
It was close to the speedway, we went there for the Red Bull Air Races.
We really liked the city of Indianapolis though..

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Had our reception here and stayed here on our wedding night and it was very disappointing. They didn't save all the rooms we reserved, we constantly were having to call and confirm things with the staff because they kept changing managers. The last manager we dealt with was rude and insulted my wife. There was also a large family staying in the basement who were loud and partying most the night and they drank some of our bottles of wine we kept in the fridge. It was very uncomfortable for us and our guests to see the staff out drinking and smoking in front of the Inn and having random people show up too party with them. The Inn wasn't kept up to nice conditions inside and outside the property. The honeymoon sweet was nice but the other rooms weren't in good condition. I would avoid staying here and do not host any events here or you'll have lots of issues. This place is a bad representation of Indianapolis and Speedway.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank Nick H
Reviewed 22 June 2015

This is a beautiful, older home near the Indianapolis 500. It is full of charm with a laid back atmosphere. The owners are very helpful and friendly. In addition to room rental, they also host special events.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2015

I stayed there with my newly married wife and it was terrible. Not only were the carpets very dirty and stained but linens were not clean, breakfast was prepared by a Hispanic male in army attire. There constant traffic from what I assume were hi friends and one even walked in on my wife. Very terrible to say the least. There are better places in Indy that are worth my hard earned money.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business