“Breakfast was Excellent”

Ranked #11 of 349 Restaurants in South Bend
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Sit back, relax and prepare to be delighted. Proudly using local, fresh ingredients, our dedicated chefs create upscale, comfort food within our scratch kitchen. A truly memorable evening awaits whether it's with colleugues, family or a romantic evening for two.
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

I appreciated the fact they will make me a vegetarian omelette with low-fat cooking spray to order. Service was very good and attentive by our waitress Mary S. The wait staff and management make sure the customer satisfied with their meal. I highly recommend this to travelers looking for a good value and great service.

HiltonGardenInnSB, Manager at Bistro 933, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Thank you so much for the excellent review and kind words, John. Our breakfast staff is truly amazing and the make your own omelet bar is fantastic! We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Food was excellent!!!loved my omelet! Mary S was a prompt attentive server! Love this place! We will be back again. Pastries we fresh and yummy

Happy to hear that you had such a great start to your morning! Mary really is amazing and will be happy to hear your kind words. We can't wait for your next visit!

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Clean and comfortable. Many options on menu and everyone enjoyed their meal. Service was great, especially our waitress Ingrid.

Thank you so much for having dinner with us! Ingrid is truly a joy and will be happy to hear your lovely review. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Based on another TA review, I expected a more welcoming place with some good local beers on tap. I clearly read too much between the lines! The bar feels very sterile and, although the bartender was friendly enough, you definitely feel like you're in a hotel chain. Only Guinness, Lagunitas, and a local wheat beer on tap. Should have gone to the brewery down by the river!

HiltonGardenInnSB, Manager at Bistro 933, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your feedback as it is a way for us to continully provide better service. Let us know if there is anything that we can do to make your next visit more enjoyable. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Typically I see hotel restaurants that have a limited menu and the food is average at best. However I was glad to see Bistro 933 was much better. The staff was friendly and pleasant when we arrived late in the evening. I had the burger. The patty was made if higher quality beef and it was so thick that I could barely get my mouth around it. It came with cottage fries that I barely ate because I was so full from the burger. They also had a couple of decent craft beers on tap.

HiltonGardenInnSB, Manager at Bistro 933, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thanks so much for the review and rating! Happy to hear you enjoyed our tasty burgers! Every Monday our talented chefs create a new gourmet burger, so be sure to stop by and check it out. Hope to see you again soon!

Been to Bistro 933? Share your experiences!