All reviews room was clean pancake maker notre dame an older hotel friendly desk clerk friday morning great weekend free internet excellent stay convenient location very nice hotel staff was very friendly refinishing cereal campus inns proximity
Reviewed 23 September 2018

I was greeting by a friendly desk clerk and checked in quickly. The hotel has lovely and large clean rooms, nice pool, a small fitness room, breakfast, good location, and not too expensive. I'd definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Okay, so every weekend in September (2018) had a home game for ND. So the price was expected. We actually stayed Sunday through Friday morning and left because of those prices. Hey, I work for a Choice Hotel and I totally understand what the term "charge what the market will bare" and since Domers seem to be blind to that fact should not impact this hotels ratings. Our room was clean, they were even painting the building while we were that but you would never know as it was quiet and clean. This hotel is in a great spot as everything is super close. We were there to trade in a truck, we registered a Silver Truck but brought back a black one and a small new car as well. When we asked if they needed to know she said, thank you we will keep on eye on them for you! So nice!
We went to dinner and when we came back from Pizza King (which is a block and walkable) we asked the wonderful clerk if she would like some (goodness it was good and we ate all were could) and she said yes. I was depressed to know that she would not be working second shift on Thursday as we were leaving the next morning. We apologize, we wanted so much to thank her but forget her name (we stayed at a dozen hotels on this trip) but she had just moved here and was living in Niles (where I and husband grew up) and she was so wonderful. Our room didn't have a phone and when I asked her (because we didn't want to get blamed) she immediately went and found us one. That, is, customer service. I am jealous because it is so hard to find help like that in the hotel industry. Kuddos to you! Give her a raise!

Room tip: as long as it's not a home game, all rooms are good.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Hotel room was filthy, sheets were dirty, and bugs were in shower. Internet WiFi was poor as well as water pressure.

Daughter wanted to go to pool before we left Sunday and was told “it’s under maintenance”. Management refused to do anything or offer solution.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2018

On check-in the agent apologized for the renovations-painting - and suggested another type of room as the King room we reserved was not accessible through the hotel. We would have to walk outside to reach the breakfast area. The room we checked into appeared clean and was comfortable. Later, I saw black under the surround of the tub Not readily visible to the housekeeping staff. I mentioned ths to the staff when we checked out and the woman assured me she would look into this. The hallways are very long. It was a long way to get ice. The pool is huge.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2018

This is almost exactly like every other Quality Inn. Room is clean and comfortable. Microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV, free internet, etc. Breakfast is the usual "prefab" hot food, and reasonable selection of cold foods. Certainly better than budget hotels, but not particularly impressive. Check-in was a little slow, but not a serious problem.

Date of stay: June 2018