All reviews notre dame room was clean hockey tournament nice stay toll road front desk staff complimentary breakfast staff was very friendly would definitely stay here again easy access fresh fruit business trip waffles football weekend bend lobby inns
Reviewed 6 June 2016

South Bend was the halfway mark of our trip and we opted to stay the night at the Hampton Inn, a chain we often use. It was a comfortable stay with pleasant staff and a nice breakfast - all that we needed.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 2fortheroad0905
Brandon J, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2016

2 fortheroad0905,

Thank you for reviewing The Hampton Inn South Bend. Were glad we could meet you accommodations and hope we can serve as your hotel of choice in the future.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

This is our preferred stopping spot on our way to visit family! We are never disappointed in this Hampton! Rooms are clean and comfortable. Breakfast is warm and yummy! Service is always prompt and friendly.

Dear tracycj5576gz,

Thank you for your review of The Hampton Inn & Suites South Bend. We appreciate your great review and are happy to be your hotel of choice.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

Stayed here for one night during Spring Break in early April for a campus visit to the great Notre Dame! Found the room to be perfect to accommodate 2 adults and 2 children. Very quiet hotel with extremely comfortable beds. One of the boys loved the comfy pillows so much that he threatened to swipe one (he was kidding, actually...). Would highly recommend this property when in the South Bend area. Very reasonably priced for how close it is to the ND campus (about 5 minutes max).

Date of stay: April 2016
Management response:Responded 3 June 2016

Thank you for your kind words. We are thrilled your family enjoyed our hotel.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

Brandon sent important documents I'd left behind by FedEx overnight after calling me as soon as they were found. I am immensely grateful both to the housekeeping staff who took it to him as soon and to his initiative, calm helpfulness and willingness to make sure that I got them. It made a huge difference to me and, once I learned what had happened, relieved my anxiety. The documents arrived home before I did.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Brandon J, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2016

Dear Anne K,

Thank you for your review of The Hampton Inn & Suites South Bend. Also Thank you so much for your five star review. I'm glad you back the folder you left here and that it was home before you were.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

When my daughter and I arrived at the hotel, we were greeted by very eager and helpful employees of the hotel. Each of us was presented with a "goodie" bag, which contained, water, a bag of chips and candy. This was a pleasant, yet unexpected surprise.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Brandon J, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2016

Dear Marguerite C,

Thank you for taking time to review the Hampton Inn & Suites South Bend. We try to give all are guest a little treat for staying with us. I'm glad you enjoyed it.