All reviewsdouble treeparking garageriver viewcentury centerjoseph rivergreat hotelcookiesconvention centerart museumcentral locationnotre damewithin walking distancebreakfast buffetnice roombusiness tripthis past weekendthe staff was great
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Pleasant hotel has a great staff and comfy beds. It is situated right next to artistic lighting on the river and across the street from a chocolate factory and an art museum. Lovely location. On-site parking quite convenient, and facilities for group events were very nice. On-site meals were also delicious.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Robert W, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Thank you for your great review! It seems you loved every bit of your experience here and I could not be more thrilled! Make sure to come stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

I am into day 2 of a 2 night stay at the Doube Tree in South Bend. I feel comfortable leaving a 5-star review even before I complete my stay. The business center, where I am writing this review, is conveniently located on the lobby level, near the front desk. There are 3 computers and one printer for the guest's use. Front desk staff have been very helpful.

The 2 queen bed room is in excellent condition. Nice desk area and desk chair. The soap and shampoo amentities are very nice.

Excellent location as it is connected via skywalk to the Century Center.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for this 5 star review! I love that you used one of our many amenities to type this wonderful review. I hope you get to return soon!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Yeah, very attentive staff all round from beginning to end (the naked buffalo wings at the bar there were excellent (No carbs at all)! The City (South Bend) is very colorful at night. Nice City. Starbucks conveniently located downstairs and great to get a coffee before starting business day.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your wonderful 5 star review! I am pleased to read that you found our city to be vibrant, and staff attentive. I do look forward to your return to South Bend.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Great hotel, location and one of the best overall hotel staffs ever, and particularly the bar and restaurant staff. We were in town for an away football game and couldn't have asked for a better experience! Would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to South Bend.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Robert W, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Thank you for your fantastic review! I love reading about your experience! I will be sharing this with our staff! I look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

This is a downtown hotel but felt very safe. Employees went out of their way to be helpful. Shuttle to and from Notre Dame for football game worked well. Stadium is about 2 miles from hotel. We walked with no problem (we are in our 60's) to the game and opted for the return shuttle after dark when the game ended. Parking was easy and convenient in the hotel lot. We travel to all Georgia's away games every year and this is the best-run hotel we have ever stayed in. Go Dawgs!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your review! I love seeing you were able to come in and enjoy yourself on one of our game day weekends! I hope you enjoyed our Tailgate Experience we offered in our atrium as well! I look forward to your return!