US$163
Aloft South Bend(South Bend)
US$204
US$192
  • Breakfast included
US$95
US$147
US$124
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites(South Bend)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$179
US$157
Comfort Suites University Area(South Bend)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$95
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$202
Courtyard
Morris Inn(South Bend)
US$173
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

Americas Best Value Inn(South Bend)(Great Value!)
US$77
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

All reviewsdouble treeparking garageriver viewcentury centerjoseph rivergreat hotelcentral locationcookiesconvention centerart museumnotre damewithin walking distancebreakfast buffetnice roombusiness tripthis past weekendnice stay
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Great hotel, location and one of the best overall hotel staffs ever, and particularly the bar and restaurant staff. We were in town for an away football game and couldn't have asked for a better experience! Would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to South Bend.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Robert W, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Thank you for your fantastic review! I love reading about your experience! I will be sharing this with our staff! I look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

This is a downtown hotel but felt very safe. Employees went out of their way to be helpful. Shuttle to and from Notre Dame for football game worked well. Stadium is about 2 miles from hotel. We walked with no problem (we are in our 60's) to the game and opted for the return shuttle after dark when the game ended. Parking was easy and convenient in the hotel lot. We travel to all Georgia's away games every year and this is the best-run hotel we have ever stayed in. Go Dawgs!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your review! I love seeing you were able to come in and enjoy yourself on one of our game day weekends! I hope you enjoyed our Tailgate Experience we offered in our atrium as well! I look forward to your return!

Reviewed 10 September 2017

I attended a 3 day conference being held at the Century Center across the road from the hotel. My room was on the 7th room with a river view at the end of the hall, so I didn't hear people in the hallway very much. The view was nice after dark being able to see all the lights of the city. I could also see the Notre Dame football stadium from my window. I had the breakfast buffet 1 morning and found it adequate several items to choose from, but thought $15 was a little much. The hotel has a very nice pool, hot tub and separate exercise room with several treadmills and weight machines on the 2nd floor which I visited. The parking which is included in the room rate is underneath the building and only has about 6 feet of clearance, so big SUVs must park somewhere else. The hotel is located very close to the river and other downtown hot spots. The room had a nice big TV dorm size frig and a safe in the closet. Keep in mind my office paid for the room at a special conference rate, so I'm not sure what the normal room rate.I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: get a river view room on the top floor at the end of the hall if possible; avoid the 2nd floor
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your detailed review! I am glad to see you were happy with your room and view. I do look forward to your return.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

hard to navigate poorly laid out if this is going to be a conference center. poorly maintained. It's a great place if you need a cold shower. no hot water on the 6th floor. Won't ever stay there again and will work to make sure my organization schedules at another facility.

Room Tip: else where
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry you encountered some issues during your stay. We are always working to improve the guest experience. If your travels bring you back to the area, we would like another chance to offer you the service you deserve.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We regularly stay at this hotel when in town for ND football and other ND events. People always friendly and rooms clean and updated. We are fans of the hotel and staff!! Also provide bus service to Notre Dame for football games.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your great review! I am glad to see that you enjoyed your recent stay with us! I look forward to welcoming you back for the next game day!