Aloft South Bend(South Bend)
US$162
US$105
Comfort Suites University Area(South Bend)(Great Value!)
US$111
Comfort Suites(South Bend)(Great Value!)
US$101
Inn at Saint Mary's(South Bend)
US$142
US$138
US$134
US$180
Courtyard
    Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

Americas Best Value Inn(South Bend)(Great Value!)
    US$85
    Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$270
    Fairfield Inn
    All reviewsdouble treeparking garageriver viewcentury centerjoseph rivergreat hotelconvention centercookiesart museumwedding receptionwithin walking distancenotre damebreakfast buffetnice roombusiness tripnice stayfront desk staff
    Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

The place was decent to start. Staff was always polite... But lack common sense. I asked them to send a package and they did... But got the address wrong.

It cost me $125 to get the package to the right place, BARELY in the nick of time..
    They didn't seem too concerned about it.. I had to suggest they pay the $125, because why would I lose $125 because of a mistake they did?

Bar is average. Food is average.

Rooms were clean!

Parking is tight. Very short.. So if u have a truck, good luck!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
    Robert W, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry you encountered a number of issues during your stay. I will address these issues moving forward. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

The Doubletree has a central location and great views from the room. It needs refurbishing because everything was well worn.The young man who helped us with the luggage was courteous and caring. He was helpful in giving us information about restaurants and so on. However, we never got wifi service during our stay. The restaurant service was less than adequate. They not only got our order wrong during one meal, the waitress during breakfast was peeved that we did not eat the buffet breakfast and was less than helpful.

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the river and the park.
    • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry you encountered a few issues during your stay with us. I will address these issues for the future. I hope to see you again.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I always have an excellent stay. The staff is very friendly and the rooms are always clean. Easy access to the highway and close to everything. There is a great Starbucks in the building. The hotel has incredible views of the river and the raceway

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
    Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your review! I am thrilled to hear of our staff's friendliness! Friendly and clean are the goals we always strive for! I hope to see you return!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Double Tree had a nice view of the river and centrally located to many restaurants. Sheets, pillow, beds, and room details were really nice. Good value for business traveler. Fitness and breakfast areas were nice too. I have stayed there a couple of times and would again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
    Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your 5 star rating! I love seeing such great words about your experience with us. I look forward to your return!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Back doors where my vehicle was parked kept locking me out so then had to walk all the way around front. Then wine/beer walk Wednesday make sure you don't sit by the windows as foot traffic backs up there-rather annoying crowd of people standing at your table while you try and eat.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
    Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your review. I do apologize our back doors were no table to let you in on your stay with us. We will make sure to correct this for our future guests. I hope to see you return.