All reviews notre dame mary's college toll road hotel restaurant room was clean excellent hotel family wedding staying at this hotel business center great place to stay staff was very friendly cookies chad bistro hgi bend amber
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Awful experience, from management being rude and inconsiderate to not understanding problems at hand. Worst experience had to have been when a fire alarm went off at 5 am and was not shut off even after small fire was put out. Hotel sucks, find a better one. Place was trashed. Embarrassing.

Date of stay: December 2016
2  Thank matt s
HiltonGardenInnSB, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2016

We are very sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. We try to handle unexpected events such as fire alarms going off, in a timely manor. As for the customer service experience, please feel free to give us a call so that we may improve and provide training where it is needed. If you are ever in the area we hope to accommodate you again, and provide nothing but exceptional service!

Reviewed 3 December 2016

Hilton Garden Inn at South Bend provided a pleasant location for my family to stay for a Thanksgiving weekend wedding. The room was clean and the hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. If you are a Notre Dame Fighting Irish fan, the Hilton Garden Inn at South Bend is an excellent location for a visit to campus. It's proximity to the stadiums and other ND hot spots is tough to beat.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We sincerely appreciate the 4 star review you gave us. Our team members work hard to ensure our guests have an outstanding experience. I'm glad we were successful! We hope to see you the next time you are in the South Bend area. Thank you once again for the review.

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

We held an event at the Gillespie Center and the staff was fantastic. From the crew setting up to tear down they were all fantastic. I have held events at several venues and I would hands down return to this venue before considering anywhere else.

We stayed the night after as well. Only bad thing is the restaurant attached is only open 5-11. There are several places just down the street though.

Plenty of parking.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 November 2016

Great hotel. Clean. Enjoyed the room service. The bistro was under construction though :( I did enjoy the Parmesan salmon. Internet connection was horrible but I think I was using the basic. I'd stay here again. Live Hilton hotels.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2016

We had a wonderful stay if you prefer Hilton hotels. This place was very close to ND & Holy Cross. Clean rooms, quiet, and a very helpful staff. We enjoy the breakfast, though I would suggest they mix up their breakfast menu, as stayed for a long weekend. All in all, I will definitely come back for a ND sports event and do my best to stay at this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple