“Delicious Breakfast”

Javier's Bistro
Ranked #28 of 348 Restaurants in South Bend
Cuisines: American, Fusion, Puerto Rican
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

First time there and had breakfast, delicious!!! Went with the Nugget over Puerto Rican rice with bacon & guacamole! Seasoned just right! Great atmosphere. Javier even stopped by to chat with us. We will be back soon for not only breakfast but will try for lunch & dinner too!

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I've been to Javier's Bistro many times, and it's fantastic again and again. Chef Javier fuses well-known dishes with Puerto-Rican flair and flavor. You have to try the burgers! That's a must on your first visit. After that, I recommend exploring the menu. It has many hidden treasures! I will say that the wait times are often on the longer side. However, the food is worth it and more!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Tried Javier's last Saturday. The food has a Puerta Rican flair. I had their stew and the seasonings were amazing. Also had yucca and plantains in it. Thoroughly enjoyed. Heard the French toast is excellent so I want to go back for breakfast.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Little Puerto Rican café with authentic cooking. Not a fancy place but truly delicious. Been there three times and loved it. Each of us ordered a different entree to sample the various dishes. All very good.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped for lunch with my daughter. We both got the Milano Alamo sandwich. She picked ham for hers and I chose grilled chicken for mine. Mine had the best seasoning on the grilled chicken I have ever tasted. Her sandwich had an orange sauce that she said was fabulous. They are topped with guacamole. Best sandwich ever! Can't wait to go back!