“Dinner”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #47 of 307 Restaurants in South Bend
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We had a late dinner here. I got 4 chicken strips and my wife got grilled chicken nuggets. Everything tasted good but portions are really small. Service was good.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Only second time ever eating at one. It was delicious. The parking lot and interior were packed but we only waited five minutes max from order to receiving the food. Nuggets tasted awesome. Strongly recommend.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

I can see why this is a popular franchise. The chicken is fantastic. Really nice staff. Extremely family friendly. Clean and comfortable. This was my first time trying this chicken. I think they do everything right.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Consistently hot and good food. Always get the order right. Friendly and courteous staff. Long line but moves quickly.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Chick-fil-A is hands down the best fast food chain ever. Great staff polite miles ahead of most similar resteraunts. Wish we could have them train every other ff resteraunts everywhere.