“Quick stop for a bite of lunch”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #94 of 349 Restaurants in South Bend
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread South Bend is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 17 April 2018

We just wanted a cup of soup to tide us over to dinner, so decided to find a Panera's. The location was easy to find, the staff was friendly and efficient. I was happy to see the Black Bean Soup on the menu, as it is rarely on the menu at the Paneras we usually frequent. It hit the spot, along with the sprouted grain roll that I love!! My hubby had the chicken soup and baguette. He enjoyed both as well. I was disappointed in the Hazelnut coffee. That is usually my first choice when I go to a Panera's. However, even though the posting said it was refreshed within 15 minutes, it tasted like it had been there for a few hours. We still enjoyed our quick visit!

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch and I got a sandwich and the broccoli cheese soup . They have all you can drink ice coffee or regular coffee as well. I will post pics

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Had a great breakfast at Panera today. Their hot chocolate was the best ever. Very clean and great customer service. Thanks.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

The last two times I have visited this location I have said that I won't go back. Today's lunch was the end for me. The food prep area was very dirty. The employees really didn't care about the customer or the quality of their work.
This location is not representative of other panera's. This one is always busy but it is not well managed. I spoke to the manager, but he didn't seem to care

Reviewed 11 September 2016

Every single time I place an order they are out of something. Once or twice, I understand but lately this has been ridiculous. Better planning might be in order...