“Dirty and chaotic ”

Panera Bread
Ranked #143 of 303 Restaurants in South Bend
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

The last two times I have visited this location I have said that I won't go back. Today's lunch was the end for me. The food prep area was very dirty. The employees really didn't care about the customer or the quality of their work.
This location is not representative of other panera's. This one is always busy but it is not well managed. I spoke to the manager, but he didn't seem to care

Reviewed 11 September 2016

Every single time I place an order they are out of something. Once or twice, I understand but lately this has been ridiculous. Better planning might be in order...

Reviewed 4 September 2016

Got here and the line was long. They had 3 stations set up where you could order on an iPad. Super quick & easy! Placed my order and got my food before the folks in front of me in line got up to place their orders. Food was excellent as always!

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

I felt the need to reach out and rate this location. Very helpful and when my order was up, the gentleman behind the counter actually brought my meal to me.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

We used to come here all the time. Service was great, food wonderful. Now it seems they have lost good employees food has suffered. Presentation not so good, sandwiches thrown together huffing get when you ask for missed ingredients.

1  Thank Koala46614