“Good food melted ice cream”
Review of Culver's

Culver's
Ranked #85 of 324 Restaurants in South Bend
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Good on burgers and prices fries are perfectly cooked ice cream on other hand got handed to my son over counter dripping because it was melted so it went all over him every one noticed no one offred help or a fix on this messy situation

Reviewed 9 February 2017

I rarely eat at Culver's so when I was to meet a friend there to get something to eat and chat, I went online to check out the menu and decided on the chicken noodle soup. When I arrived, I was greeted in a friendly, eager-to-serve manner - excellent - but when I asked for the chicken soup, I was told that they were out so I got the veggie beef soup, which they said was really good. Well, there wasn't much to it - would rather not have anything than to have that again. I like my soup "hearty" and not primarily broth but that wasn't the case.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

The burgers and fries are excellent here but your mileage will vary on whether your order is right or not. At times it is just a small thing, other times I've pulled away and bitten into a sandwich (this was at nighttime) before I realized they'd given me some sort of mushroom Swiss burger instead of the classic cheeseburger I'd ordered. Fortunately it tasted good and I just went with it, but more than once it was frustrating to arrive at destination only to see order was wrong or missing parts.

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Stopped in because I had a buy one get one free coupon. One deluxe burger, one free burger, and two small drinks...almost $9. The burgers were greasy, dripping on the tray. The small drinks were $1.69 each, which is pretty crazy when McD's gives you a large for a buck. Coupon or not, we won't be back.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Service was friendly and fast. It is a fast food restaurant, but it actually lives up to that part of the title, unlike so many others these days. Order and be seated, they bring your food out to your table. Raspberry cooler was great, the cod sandwich was acceptable - but nothing to get excited about (too much bun for the fish).