“Excellent food . . . fast and affordable”
Review of King Gyros

King Gyros
Ranked #32 of 333 Restaurants in South Bend
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Stopped in here while in South Bend for baton week. Order at front counter, a huge variety from burgers to ribs (no kid menu). Large portions, we had hamburgers, BBQ beef sandwich and the rib basket. Looked like this is a hot spot for locals to eat lunch. Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped here while passing through on the interstate. Really good Gyros and fries. We didn't try anything else. You can share an order or see about getting a small size. A regular order was 2 gyros plus lots of fries. And amazing prices. The staff was super friendly and building well kept. The area around the restaurant is nothing special. It has the feel of a casual Perkins or Denny's but you order at the counter.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

While a recent stay in South Bend for a weekend baseball tournament. We had a full day of baseball and were in need of some quick eats....Bam we see King Gyro. Upon ordering.. ribs...gyro platter...riblets and mozzarella sticks you can say we covered our bases. Food came out quickly and was a homerun. Solid place for quick eats.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Wow! I stopped in South Bend on my way back to Chicago, and am I glad I got off the turnpike! This little, unassuming gem, was just a block or so off the turnpike and was worth every second it took me to get there. My chicken gyro was delicious!!!!!!! Much much better than I expected. A real treat. And, although there was a pleasant indoor dining room, the day was nice enough to sit outside under one of the umbrellaed tables. I will definitely put this one on my travel stop list -- and you should too!!

Reviewed 10 June 2017

I am in search of a Greek Restaurant in the South Bend area. This is not one. Having gyros on your menu does not make you a Greek restaurant. I do not care if the owners may be Greek, if they do not serve a variety of Greek foods, it is not a Greek restaurant. I moved here from the Detroit area, which has the fabulous Greek town restaurants.

1  Thank Cindya56