“good food, reasonable prices”

Barnaby's The Family Inn
Ranked #19 of 358 Restaurants in South Bend
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 October 2018

a busy place, great pizza . italian beef sandwich just ok though. clean. in a good part of town. i would go back

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 24 September 2018

I personally love the atmosphere of rustic noisy pub restaurants. I ordered the fish sandwich and it was great. Most of my friends got pizza and it also looked delicious. The prices were pretty good and there were plenty of vegetarian options as well! Service was a bit slow but we were also there at the peak of dinnertime. We had a group of 8 and all of our food came out at different times, but it wasn't a huge deal to us. If I'm ever in South Bend again I will definitely return!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 31 August 2018

I enjoy Barnaby's each time I visit. I like the atmosphere, and the food is very good. Our favorite pie is the beef/pepperoni, along with a side of breadsticks. The staff is always friendly as well - highly recommend!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Best pizza in town by a long ways, always has been. Unique casual atmosphere that is great for families, couples, or other gatherings.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 19 August 2018

A group of friends visited this location prior to attending a South Bend Cubs game. Some enjoyed the pizza while others had the variety of sandwiches. It worked out great for our large group and we all enjoyed our time there.

Date of visit: August 2018