See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We had a paid reservation for a motel on the same block and they turned us away saying they had no rooms available. I saw the Motel 6 sign across the street and even though they had no regular rooms available, they gave us a room that the air-conditioning did not work well in and that people did not like renting that room because of it. It was either that or sleep in the car. The beds were comfortable, they are not fancy. After the air was on awhile it cooled down enough for us to sleep. We also got it at a discounted price. Don't count them out, did not see any roaches and everything was clean. Thank you Motel 6 for being there for two very tired travelers that had no place else to go.

Room Tip: be open-minded, if you are on a tight budget and need something basic, this place works
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank missouritalllady
Reviewed 30 July 2017

There was mildew on the shower curtain, the carpet was so dirty I was afraid to take my shoes off, the bed was caved in on one side and there were cigarette butts everywhere outside. The pool was also disgusting

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Worst hotel me and my family have EVER stayed at!!!!! We were supposed to check in at 3pm and arrived 30 minutes early, of course we could not check in early and came back at 3 and had to wait an additional 45 minutes because the rooms were not clean!! Mind you, I had me, my husband, mother and my 3 kids with me and the youngest one was 9 months old and after an 8 hour trip, we were ready to get settled. We also booked two adjoining rooms a week and a half in advance which we did not receive & had to settle for 2 rooms apart. When we got in the rooms the floors smelled like throw up and were so dirty and disgusting, the beds were gross, the AC unit in the room looked like it was about to come out (you could see the parking lot from the rooms through the big hole/ crack), there was no water pressure at all (so don't expect to take a shower or use the faucet), management was so rude and disrespectful(NOT NICE AT ALL!), AND the cops were there EVERY single night (I'm guessing for drug use and other things...) I could not wait to get out of there!!!!!!!!!! Please, spend a little extra money and save yourself the headache, DONT STAY HERE! I never leave reviews, but I was so disgusted and disappointed, I had to. They need to shut this place down! P.S. You have to pay for internet too, they lie!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I had a change in plan and needed to book a room late in the evening. Arriving at 2 am, I didn't get the queen bed I paid for. The door didn't lock. There had been smoking in the room. The air conditioner only weakly blew air about the same as outside temperature. Noisy. A fair number of women walking around the parking lot. And not quite sure that the place was clean. Worst motel in a long time.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Checked in Early like 5 PM it was close to where I had to be for Evening. I have stay at Motel 6's befor with out problems but not this one. Got back to room like Just after mid-night, Motor Cycles running thru lot making all kinds of noise all night. Parked in front of sign said "Guest Parking Only" So I park there since I am guest. Around 2:30 phone rings. Got to move car from front desk No parking area. Get dressed go out and rental cop, Parked in Non Parking area. I walk up and look at sign and it doesn't say that but by that time he is gone in his car. I give up move car back of building. Front Desk and Security are both to lazy to see what sign say. Motor Cycles all rest of night until like 5 AM real bad. Next day I complained. No one cares. Room was small with bed pushed against wall. Had to pay for internet extra and had to go to office and buy card and then come back and use. But has big sign in Front Saying WiFi Internet. It is Dump.

Room Tip: Go different Hotel
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Robert Z

Hi Robert. Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.