“Great place”
Review of CJ's Pub

CJ's Pub
Ranked #64 of 348 Restaurants in South Bend
Reviewed 29 September 2015 via mobile

Atmosphere was what you would expect & the food for everyone in our group was great. No wonder they have been in business for over 30 yrs.

Date of visit: September 2015

Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

Love the food, friends and atmosphere of this pub! The burgers are the best I've ever had and the Irish nachos are delicious!!! They are most definitely the #1 Notre Dame hangout in South Bend, Indiana!

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 13 May 2015

I have loved CJ's burgers for years. Great flavor. Homemade! And so many kinds to choose from. Love them!

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 12 May 2015 via mobile

The most delicious burger I've ever had! Totally worth breaking your diet for! The service is excellent and the ambience is fun!

Reviewed 12 November 2014

I am not kidding, these burgers defy the typical definition of a burger. They come in 3 sizes: 5oz, 10oz and 20oz. The 5 oz was a perfect sz in that I was full but not stuffed. Motz had the 10oz and loved it. I had "The Works", and ohhh man! Seriously, if you love burgers, there are more varieties than I can describe, and no one leaves disappointed. They make sure everyone is happy. I most DEFINITELY was. The burger bar has now been set, and it is very high!

Date of visit: November 2014