All reviews pet policy small dog near airport pet friendly hotel waffles sleeper sofa convenient location notre dame football game very nice hotel bed was comfortable clean rooms front desk clerk fresh fruit one night stay road trip indoor pool staff was very friendly
Reviewed 8 December 2015

This property is very comfortable and quiet. Staff was very accommodating to our requests. The close proximity to the airport makes this a real plus! I found the staff helpful in choosing a local food place and with any other little thing we requested. Very pleasant atmosphere.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mary c
Reviewed 28 November 2015

stayed there because of pet policy. lost power during recent snowfall and needed a place that accepts pets. this is our second stay here. only negative is a carb loaded breakfast and usual lack of variety. overall a good place for us to stay close to our home.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank Edward E
Reviewed 28 November 2015

We seek out LaQuinta Inns because of their pet friendly policy and quality accommodations. This property did not let us down. When you add a friendly staff and a reasonable room rate to the mix, this place is a no-brainer if you're in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Rick A
Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

The staff were the greatest part of my stay. The hallways smelled, the maid did not clean the toilet and it had remains that needed to be taken care of. There was hair on my bathtub that was not mine. The beds were so-so. It was difficult to sleep because you can hear everything that happens all around you. I could hear my neighbors, what was happening in the hallway, and every step the people above me took. The windows did not have curtains which blocked the light. I had a light shining in on me from the street all night long. There was nothing that I could do to block the light. Other than that, it was an okay stay. Again, the staff were wonderful. The rest of the hotel needs work. I would not recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 162katieb
Reviewed 4 November 2015

Everyone really acted like they wanted to be there working! They made me really feel like a guest! From housekeeping to the managers, everyone seemed to care. I will definitely stay here again! The little, thoughtful extras they did made such a difference too.

Date of stay: October 2015