All reviews made to order omelets beautiful hotel stayed here front desk notre dame game campus bend
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautiful hotel and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Location is great as it has several restaurants and stores at walking distance. It’s also walking distance to the Notre Dame Stadium. Highly recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Michael P
Daniel A, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton South Bend at Notre Dame, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Michael,

Thanks for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that our staff was able to make your stay memorable! We're so lucky to be able to work in such a beautiful hotel, with such wonderful guests. I hope that you will stay with us again in the future!

Daniel

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here for one of the home ND football game weekends. Finally have a decent lodging alternative close to campus which is fresh and clean and friendly. Location can't be better. Amenities included with evening reception and breakfast were truly surprisingly good! And even parking rates were very reasonable. Overall a great experience.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank BarbaraS8352
Daniel A, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton South Bend at Notre Dame, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Barbara,

I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our hotel is perfectly located for Notre Dame game days, and our accommodations are easily the best in town! I'm glad you had a chance to stay with us, and hope you will stay with us again soon!

Daniel

Reviewed 30 October 2018

This is a new hotel opening in September 2018. Everything is new and well maintained. Our room on the north side had a great view of the Golden Dome. Complementary breakfast was very good with made to order omelets and fast. Parking was convenient in a deck next door..

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Philip M
Daniel A, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton South Bend at Notre Dame, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Hi Philip,

Thanks for taking the time to rate us on TripAdvisor! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, and that you got to experience our fantastic University View room, as well as our delicious 'made to order' breakfast. We hope you'll stay with us again soon!

Director of Front Office Operations

Reviewed 26 October 2018

This is a brand new hotel across from Notre Dame. The hotel is beautiful, the staff is wonderful and friendly willing to correct any mistakes. I have stayed here every week since they opened for business and every visit was great!! There were a few hiccups but that is to be expected with a new hotel but you can't beat the breakfast (love the wait staff), the service and the staff!! If you get the chance, make sure you give it a try-you won't be disappointed!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank pschubring1
Daniel A, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton South Bend at Notre Dame, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2018

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to review us! I'm very proud of our hotel, the staff, and our proximity to the university. I was shocked when I first saw the site that someone could practically throw a football and have it caught by someone in the stadium! We're still growing and learning, but I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Director of Front Office Operations

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Tina, Kylee (reception desk), Lindsy and Tara( restaurant) were amazing and so courteous. The building and rooms were so clean even with a really busy weekend. Thank you for such an enjoyable stay. I just wasn’t able to figure out the side doors, so we had to consistently walk around which wasn’t a big deal

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank matttilson
Daniel A, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton South Bend at Notre Dame, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Hello Matt,

Thanks for sharing your experience of your stay with us at the Embassy! I'm glad you were happy with your stay, and that our staff was able to WOW you! I'm very proud of my entire team, and am glad that you were pleased with their service. Warm hospitality is our best guard against the cold weather, and I hope you enjoyed the concert! We hope to see you again soon!

Daniel Asmus
Director of Front Office Operations.