“Tasty Pizza”

Add it.
Hometown Classic Pizza
Ranked #26 of 66 Restaurants in Shelbyville
Reviewed 24 May 2016

One of my favorite pizza places to get delivery from. Large thick pizza slices, good prices, fast delivery. I get the BBQ sauce instead of pizza sauce, then add sausage, pepperoni, ham, bacon, mushrooms, and black olives. Pizza has some weight to it!

Reviewed 26 December 2015 via mobile

I got the pizza and my dining partner got the chicken bacon ranch sub. They came out super fast. They offered us a glass of water since we ordered no beverages, which was thoughtful. The pizza and sub were very bland. We had to add a ton of spices from the selection they had on the counter. Wouldn't stop again because there was just no flavour in the food...

1  Thank timmy2003
Reviewed 21 December 2015 via mobile

This is the only pizza we get now. This pizza place has blown any and all out of the water! You couldn't be more surprised and the prices aren't awful for the quality of food you are recieving. I would give the 10 stars if I could! !

Reviewed 24 October 2015

What a hidden gem. A trip to Shelbyville to visit some friends ended with a delightful pizza dinner. We started out with cheese bread and drinks. The place wasn't busy for a Friday evening and we ordered and were seated quickly. The menu stated "We are not a fast food restaurant". This is indeed correct. You can't rush good pizza. The cheese bread was hot and delicious.The pizza arrived hot from the oven. We had a half Alfredo and half all meat pizza. There were plenty of toppings on perfectly crispy thin crust. The folks there were very pleasant. There was time to visit with friends and enjoy some great pizza. We'll be back. There's a ton of good stuff to try.