“One of the Best”

Subway
Ranked #23 of 70 Restaurants in Shelbyville
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food, Soups
Reviewed 24 August 2016

The Subway on Michigan Road is always great. The staff is cordial and always puts what I want on my sub. Even though they are very busy, they keep the place clean and neat and I go there for a reason. The food is good and healthy and I appreciate the friendly way in which I am treated. Even though they are often very busy, I am able to get through the serving line in plenty of time to enjoy my rather short lunch or dinner time.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

This Subway shop is located inside a Shell gas station and is open 24 hours a day! Yes, 24 hours a day you can eat a sub, how wonderful is that?! Other than that the workers seem knowledgeable and are fairly fast at making subs and getting you checked out and on your way. The food is fresh, taste good, and is priced right.

Reviewed 18 April 2015

This Subway everything on the bar that you chose from has always been fresh. Eating Subway you get to eat more healthy. They have never been out of anything. I tried my first salad this week, cost a little more but I was very pleased. I will get salad there more often. Put what you want on a sandwich. Employees are very nice. Store is clean.

Reviewed 18 March 2012

Subway is great anywhere I am happy we have 2 in Shelbyville. The service and food is always good.

Reviewed 27 February 2012

So you know right away it's messy, lazy under-paid staff. What did you expect?