“Pretty good!”

Texas Corral
Ranked #11 of 66 Restaurants in Shelbyville
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Description: Steak, burgers, soups, sandwiches, fresh rolls -- you name it, we've got it. Enjoy a meal at your favorite southern-styled steakhouse today! Visit our website for hours, locations, menus, and special offers!
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Was in town as an IRMA evacuee last month. We all ended up here one night for dinner. I thought it was a good place to eat. I got the "grub" which is hamburger platter. Was surprising good! Hope to visit there next hurricane. :)

Reviewed 18 August 2017

We were tired and hungry and happened upon this new place down from the Cracker Barrel. Hubby had ribs, I had bbq chicken breast. The manager was very accommodating and wanted to make sure my GF requests were met. Large portions, good values, drink specials. What else could you want on a road trip?

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Fake butter; country crock?!? Step it up and do real dairy whipped butter with the fresh rolls.
9 oz sirloin Steak was less than stellar; a little tough but cooked as ordered.
More country crock fake butter for the baked sweet potato....
If you're wanting Texas Roadhouse this isn't even close.
Nice people but will go elsewhere next time.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I want here for my birthday with my mom. The service was fast and our waitress was friendly. They have really good drink specials through the week. We went on half price margarita day and the drink was made perfectly. They will sing their birthday tune to you if they find out it's your birthday, it's embarrassing but fun. Really enjoyed my experience.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Went on a Friday night early. Glad that we did, as they were waiting to be seated when we left. Waitress did an outstanding job; never letting our water glasses go empty and checking up on us to make sure everything was OK. Steaks were all cooked the way we all liked them. Side salad was big with plenty of the trimmings. Love the bleau cheese dressing! Baked potatoes are huge and quite tasty. Love the freshly made rolls, too. Waitress also kept them coming, too! And you can eat peanuts in the shell and throw the shells on the floor yet! Food was good, service, too. We will return.