“Great brew pub”
Review of Riverfront Taproom

Riverfront Taproom
Ranked #12 of 66 Restaurants in Shelbyville
Reviewed 26 September 2017

This is a great brewpub. They have a large variety of their own drafts and have taps from lots of other good breweries. The food is excellent, reasonably priced, and tasty. The service is excellent and the staff is pleasant and speedy. The atmosphere is all sports bar, with big tvs, high ceilings, and bright lights. I really enjoy my visits here.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Spent a beautiful sunny Sunday afternoon with my wife and daughter drinking some wine and eating some delicious food!

Got the burger, two small pizzas, and several appetizers.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

We went there twice over a weekend while we were in town for a wedding. We had larger groups, and they were able to accommodate us outside both times. The atmosphere inside and outside is great. Food and beer selections were excellent, although the most popular beers do run out quickly. They even had a selection of ciders and a gluten free pizza for those on gluten free diets. Super place - I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Visited the taproom for the first time Monday. Friendly staff, delicious wine, but spaghetti and meatballs sauce needs tweaking. Tasted like plain tomato sauce. I added my husband's bourbon sauce to it and it helped. Garlic knot was cold and barely baked.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

My husband and I met another couple there for dinner. Very friendly staff. The waitress we had was very good. Owners came to the table to check on us. There is outside seating and we sat outside because it was a perfect night. We had the pickle sticks and garlic knots for appetizers. Very worth ordering! It's also a very family oriented restaurant. A LOT of seating inside. Will be a great place to go and watch the Colts play or college football and basketball games. Has TV's all over the inside.