“Love this place!”

Tomato Bar Pizza Bakery
Ranked #2 of 107 Restaurants in Schererville
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We moved to the area late last year and we’ve been here often. I have yet to have the pizza only because we always get a salad, sandwich, orcalzone. I’m not a drinker but I do know they have an excellent beer selection.

It do s get a bit busy but I think it’s worth the wait on a busy weekend night.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Great draft beer selection, great healthy choices and staff was amazing. Serving sizes are giant and never a disappointment. 3 dollar drafts on a Wednesday didn't hurt either.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Best pizza around. Great staff, clean restaurant. A little pricey but well worth it. Excellent calzones. You can get them anyway you want.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I liked the ability to build my very own pizza and not have to do a half and half since my partner and I can never seem to agree on our food preferences!! Server was great and it’s neat how you can watch the cooks twirl and spin the pizza dough.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Party of eight visited on Sunday afternoon. We were Promptly seated and waitress was cheerful and attentive to our questions about the menu. Nice place was busy. High ceiling a lot of brick for a industrial look. This made for a very load atmosphere. Place is known for its calzones and pizzas. The have persons pan and conventional pies. Food was very good and served nice and hot. I would recommend to my friends.

Date of visit: January 2018