“Great Indian food in Indiana”

Tandoor Cuisine of India
Ranked #17 of 103 Restaurants in Schererville
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I had the rice specialty dish with chicken, lamb and shrimp, with mild spice. It was very good and definitely a large portion. I had enough food for a big lunch the next day. Prices and service were very good. I will go back the next time I’m in town.

1  Thank Tom I

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

I love the Indian food from this hidden gem in Schererville, Indiana. You can order from their menu or just enjoy their lunch buffet. My favorite two items are the garlic naan and the chili chicken. Service is exceptional and I have asked the wait staff for their recommendations as well especially if I wanted to try something new. A perfect experience for the traveler who would like an authentic Indian meal.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

I found the food here to be very good. Everything was fresh and delicious with a large selection of meat and vegetarian dishes on the menu. The only complaint is that they add things to your dinner that you did not order, a bread item or a rice item that you were not expecting. We ordered 2 dishes at $11 each and the final bill was over $40. Be very careful when ordering.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped by for lunch with family while visiting north west Indiana. Ambiance and decor is fine. The lunch buffet had a lot of selection but the food quality is average.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

Vegetable Korma was delicious. Their Samosas were awesome. A little kick, not too much, just right. Staff were very nice. I would suggest the establishment start working with grubhub or offer delivery to the very immediate area.