“Amazing Italian food!”

Ranked #1 of 107 Restaurants in Schererville
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are proud to offer authentic Neapolitan pizza here in North-West-Indiana. Our Staff has been trained by an Italian Master Pizza Chef with over 30 years of expertise. The 19th Century recipe begins with pizza dough that is made with Imported Italian flour, fresh yeast, and sea salt. Next, Imported Italian San Marzano tomatoes, plus fresh herbs and spices, are blended into a flavorful pizza sauce. Finally, Fior di Latte Mozzarella or Imported Italian Buffalo Mozzarella melts to perfection as the pizza is charred in our 900 degree Stone Wood Burning Oven. This 19th Century Italian tradition is a very meticulous process which results in a Neapolitan pizza bursting with intense fresh flavor.
Reviewed 14 April 2018

You will not find fresher, more authentic and delicious Italian food anywhere! The lasagna is incredibly good, as well as the stuffed gnocchi and meatballs. Excellent wine selection as well. Our waitress was very helpful and super friendly. If you are in the area and love Italian food you must give this hidden gem a try!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

A taste if authentic Itslian cuisine in NWI. Coming from a neighborhood with many Italians making their own spaghetti noodles and different sauces I was pretty picky and spoiled. After my first visit to Giuseppe’s I was hooked. Best Pasta outside of Italy.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 8 December 2017

This pizza was pretty dang good seriously I was surprised. Very fresh very soft very good would def order again

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

I went with friends after work and ordered lasagne and "oh my goodness" it was delicious. The best Italian food I've had in long time. Also ordered to go Italian sausage/pepper pizza and it was also very tasty. The sauce was oh so good!

I give this restaurant two thumbs up and would recommend give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Also, teo waiters were very friendly.....

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 29 November 2017

Been passing up this restaurant assuming it was a pizza place (they do serve pizza) Friend suggested I give it a try... I was impressed. They have a nice little menu of homemade Italian foods. Place only holds about 60 people at best with only one waiter who was very busy, but still did a good job. (only thing that would make it perfect for me whould be red/white checkered tablecloth and wine bottle candles)

Date of visit: November 2017